With Beginning Hunter completed your dog’s skills will need to be continually challenged. Intermediate Hunter is designed to meet the challenge and continue your dog in his training to become the steady hunting companion you desire.
- Pup should have completed Beginning Hunter.
- Pup should be age appropriate for the level of obedience you desire.
- Pup should have basic obedience training.
- You will need to have the willingness to continue to train and time spent in training.
At Sonoran Labrador Retrievers our desire is to make proficient hunters out of your dog. We are able to achieve this by taking individual time with each dog and making sure that they have learned the skills on the right. We make sure all training is done with a kind hand and your dog’s desire to please left intact.
Dog will be proficient in these commands/skills thanks to our pro trainers.
- Whoa command
- Sit Whistle v Line Drills
- Quartering v Casting v Force on “Back”
- Double/Triple Retrieves
- Field days with bird
Call for program length and schedule.