Code of Ethics covering sale of puppies from Sonoran Labrador Retrievers
- Sire and Dam will have their hips x-rayed and scored by an OFA approved reader. They will also have a current clear eye certificate issued by a qualified veterinary ophthalmologist.
- Puppies must be sold under the terms of the Purchase Agreement supplied by Sonoran Labrador Retrievers.
- Puppy purchasers will be supplied with:
- Original signed AKC registration certificates (full or limited registration)
- Copies of parents’ hip, and eye certificates
- Labrador Retriever Breed Booklet
- Diet Sheet
- Vaccination certificate and worming details
- Purchase Agreement signed by both seller and purchaser.